Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III Review Published On Ming Thein's Site

4 Comments
Hey guys, in case some of you have taken the trouble to check this page for my latest review of the Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III, I have published a full review of the new camera at Ming Thein's site here (click). 

To ensure that you do not miss out on any updates or news about my activities, do follow me on my Facebook Page here. 

Special shout out to my beautiful friend, Carmen Hong who agreed to model for me so last minute, during my shoot reviewing the E-M10 Mark III.




4 comments:

  1. perfect light and White Ballance... the color is so natural...
    Carmen is glowing.. such a nice background too....

    my best guess the lens is
    45mm 1.8?
    or
    25mm 1.2

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much will this camera be priced at in Malaysia?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think Olympus Malaysia has made any announcement yet.

      Delete